FME-Booking is member of a pool of professionals sharing their networks, their know-how and their experience in Booking & Management activities. FME’s international network comprises business partners in Europe, USA, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Overtime FME has collaborated with many leading companies of the music business, making shows happen in premium venues on 4 continents with the following major highlights:
– After Mims’ « This is Why I’m Hot » first European and Asia tour in 2007-2008, FME brought for the first time gangsta rap and dancehall music in first class markets like South of France (Cannes, St Tropez and Monaco) with names like The Game, then G-Unit/50 Cent artists, Lil Kim, Ja Rule, Tyga, Jeremih, YG, Sean Paul and many more …
– FME made highly unlikely deals happen by arranging DMX performances in Europe and Dubaï in 2013 after more than 5 years of absence overseas, proving that nothing is impossible.
– FME also arranged the deal for Cannes Gotha club in 2011 for a unique and exclusive “Beats By Dre Party” reuniting Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre and Tha Dogg Pound on stage for the the first time since the “Up In Smoke Tour”.
– Since 2010 FME broadened its activities on the african market bringing legendary french rap group IAM at Mawazine festival Morocco, being deeply involved in Fesman « Festival Mondial des Arts Nègres » in Dakar, Senegal and popularizing US artists shows in North of Africa.
– FME is renowned for exclusive events with DJ Snoopadelic, Rick Ross (in partnership with Maybach Music Group & Belaire), Pharrell Williams after parties, and the jamaican superstar Sean Paul, among others.
– 2017 will be the 7th year FME has managed EDM Festivals in France with references such as David Guetta, Avicii, Afrojack, DJ Chuckie, Martin Garrix, Steve Aoki, Nervo, Axwell, Steve Angello, Showtek, Eva Simons, Robin Schulz, Major Lazer DJs and many more …
– FME is involved in the launch of Richard Orlinski’s new musical career starting in 2016 with «Heartbeat» single featuring Eva Simons.
– Another 2017 challenge has been the export and promotion of french Urban Artists on new international markets, setting up selected events with french superstar Maitre Gims or Willy William.
– Since 2018, FME has worked on the expansion of its booking activities and development of its artists roster with more french, carribean and european Urban names like PNL, Gims, Gradur, KobalaD, Meryl, Tency, Yung Felix; and has consolidated its relationships with international artists like Sean Paul, Jason Derulo, Willy William, Rick Ross, Mc Fioti, Jillionaire, Jeremih, Ayo & Teo and many more …
FME has also been more and more involved in the line up managements of big festivals in France, Dom-Tom territories, Switzerland, & Africa with new references with latino artists like J Balvin, Gente de Zona, Cris Cab …
We’ve also developed new placement activities for fashion events in Europe, with celebrities like the model Jeremy Meeks, the actor Gary Dourdan, French sculptor Richard Orlinski and boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather for brands like Philipp Plein, Sel Doval, It Happened, Tigha, LFDY (Live Fast Die Young), & other brands …
-In 2020 & 2021 we took the pandemic as an opportunity to restructure FME company activities using our address book to propose followings services:
- Label Consulting
- Music Production
- Artists collaborations
- Promotion & Marketing services
References: signature of international songs with Scorpio Music, Universal Music and other Major Labels; Sean Paul promo campaign; management of artists collaborations, sponsorship collaborations & inbound marketing campaigns with FIFA21/EASPORTS, involving french soccer player Kylian MBappé, and french artists Gradur, Alonzo, IAM artists Akhenaton & Shurik’N.