FME-Booking is member of a pool of professionals sharing their networks, their know-how and their experience in Booking & Management activities. FME’s international network comprises business partners in Europe, USA, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Overtime FME has collaborated with many leading companies of the music business, making shows happen in premium venues on 4 continents with the following major highlights:
– After Mims’ « This is Why I’m Hot » first European and Asia tour in 2007-2008, FME brought for the first time gangsta rap and dancehall music in first class markets like South of France (Cannes, St Tropez and Monaco) with names like The Game, then G-Unit/50 Cent artists, Lil Kim, Ja Rule, Tyga, Jeremih, YG, Sean Paul and many more …
– FME made highly unlikely deals happen by arranging DMX performances in Europe and Dubaï in 2013 after more than 5 years of absence overseas, proving that nothing is impossible.
– FME also arranged the deal for Cannes Gotha club in 2011 for a unique and exclusive “Beats By Dre Party” reuniting Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre and Tha Dogg Pound on stage for the the first time since the “Up In Smoke Tour”.
– Since 2010 FME broadened its activities on the african market bringing legendary french rap group IAM at Mawazine festival Morocco, being deeply involved in Fesman « Festival Mondial des Arts Nègres » in Dakar, Senegal and popularizing US artists shows in North of Africa.
– FME is renowned for exclusive events with DJ Snoopadelic, Rick Ross (in partnership with Maybach Music Group & Belaire), Pharrell after parties, and the jamaican superstar Sean Paul, among others.
– 2017 will be the 7th year FME has managed EDM Festivals in France with references such as David Guetta, Avicii, Afrojack, DJ Chuckie, Martin Garrix, Steve Aoki, Nervo, Axwell, Steve Angello, Showtek, Eva Simons, Robin Schulz, Major Lazer DJs and many more …
– FME is involved in the launch of Richard Orlinski’s new musical career starting in 2016 with «Heartbeat» single featuring Eva Simons.
– Another 2017 challenge is to develop and promote more french Urban Artists on new international markets, like the french superstar Maitre Gims …